Total Centralised Control
Grand Jury Proceeding, February 19, 2022 | Corona Investigative Committee
Day 5 – Economic and Financial Destruction
- Controlled demolition of the political and economic system.
- No way out of financial mismanagement.
- Health crisis as a cover for collapsing the current economic system and resetting it in order to keep control over it.
- Total centralised control.
- The bankruptcy of public pension funds.
- Universal Basic Income (UBI) as a means of direct financial control by and dependency on the state.
- The destruction of the medium and small-sized businesses as paving the way for the UBI.
- Infiltration of Politics and Media by Big Pharma.
- Cancellation of cash money.
- Total surveillance through technology.
“This is about total centralised control of business, assets and natural resources by unelected unaccountable leaders ultimately.”Leslie Manookian