Strategies for the Future
Surviving World War Three | Windows on the World
These technocrats have a way of thinking and unless you are able to think like them, you’ll still be asking, “but why would they do that?”
A War on Your Mind
“We are in a war against mercenaries. This is the Third World War, the silent war, this is the war on everyone, it’s a psychological war, it’s a war on your mind more than anything else.”Mark Windows
The global terrorists are using psychological warfare and overt terrorism tactics on the world’s population. Leaders of countries under the UN Governance system who do not comply are removed. World War Three uses mercenaries and has its agents planted in all key positions through the sustainable development, UN Global Governance System.
The global terrorists are actually going against their own rules:
- In this Act “terrorism” means the use or threat of action where—
- (a) the action falls within subsection (2),
- (b) the use or threat is designed to influence the government or an international governmental organisation or to intimidate the public or a section of the public, and
- (c) the use or threat is made for the purpose of advancing a political, religious or ideological cause.
Resisting Medical Tyranny
- Alternative healthcare facilities for unvaccinated and people outside the global medical system will be needed.
- Private networks can remain private. Keep things to yourselves and people you can trust.
- Food and water should be stored. Food can be bartered.
- Farmers and land owners can get involved in land use.
- Reduce the use of smart phones in private groups, analogue communications should be considered; walkie-talkie, shortwave radio etc.
The time to start planning ahead is now.
Sources and links
Source: Surviving World War Three
Source: The Definition of Terrorism