Man as The Enemy
The Godfather of Climate Change – Alan Watt – 5 Jan 2019 | AstralWalker
Maurice Strong was a prominent figure in the environmental movement and played a significant role in shaping global sustainable development.
- Maurice Strong had his start as an entrepreneur in the Alberta oil patch and was a longtime Foundation Director of the World Economic Forum.
- He was the first Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and led the historic United Nations Conference on the Human Environment in 1972, which launched the world environment movement.
- Strong was also the Secretary-General of the 1992 Rio Environmental Summit.
- He served as Under-Secretary-General and Special Advisor to the UN Secretary-General, Senior Advisor to the President of the World Bank, Senior Advisor to the Secretary-General of the UN Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio +20), and a member of the Brundtland Commission.
- Strong had a career in both business and public service, primarily in the fields of international development, the environment, energy, and finance.
- He was a Senior Advisor to the President of the World Bank, a Member of the International Advisory of Toyota Motor Corporation, the Advisory Council for the Center for International Development of Harvard University, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, the World Conservation Union (IUCN), the World Wildlife Fund, Resources for the Future, and the Eisenhower Fellowships.
- From 2003 to 2005, Strong served as the personal envoy of U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan to lead support for the international response to the humanitarian and development needs of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea).
- Strong was a visionary and a pioneer of global sustainable development.
- He was among the last of a generation of post-war scholar-administrators in Canada that included former prime minister Lester B. Pearson.
Alan Watt is known for his research into the causative forces behind major changes in historical development and how cultures are created and altered by those in control.
Alan Watt was a researcher, writer, and musician who has published books on religion, philosophy, and poetry under various pseudonyms. He was born in Scotland and has a background in three professions, including music, where he was involved in folk, blues, pop, rock, and classical genres as a singer, songwriter, performer, and session guitarist. He has played with some of the most well-known artists and groups. Watt is known for his research into the causative forces behind major changes in historical development and how cultures are created and altered by those in control. He had been warning people in North America that the process of amalgamation is being carried out covertly, similar to what happened in the UK.
Sources and links